Frequently Asked Questions - Office 365 Email Signatures
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about office 365 email signatures.
Yes, Sigsync Email Signatures for Office 365 is GDPR compliant.
No, Email signature adding process is completely handled by automated service. No human interaction is involved and no emails are stored or read or used for any other purposes.
Sigsync is ISO 27001:2013 certified service and ensures that the complete process of adding email signature to email is secure. No duplicate copies of your data will be created without your knowledge. Following types of data may be stored with encryption to process email signatures which are either directly entered (using Sigsync Dashboard) or imported by you from your Office 365 tenants.
- The configuration and preferences details.
- Some basic details that you have entered / imported from your Office 365 tenant for signature creation.
Provisioning is a process to make sure all the emails sent from Sigsync will be accepted by Microsoft. Microsoft accepts emails only if the domain is authorised in your tenant. We create certificates for secure TLS communication between Microsoft and our servers. Hence, it can take few minutes to complete.
Yes, Sigsync supports Multi factor authentication. Click here to know how to use app password.
No, only Sigsync servers handle all the email processing. No third party are involved.
Transfer of emails is very secure as we use Microsoft provided TLS secure connections. It uses CA certified certificates to communicate between servers. Security is very important for us and we take it very seriously. Read more about Sigsync security here.
All the signature template data, images and settings are stored on server selected during the setup process. No information is sent outside of Sigsync servers.
Images are stored with encryption and hence secure from any random download without URL.
No, Sigsync uses Microsoft secure connections to create configuration. Credentials are only used to create configuration through powershell. Hence, its not stored anywhere.
Sigsync service process is higly secure as only our customers emails are allowed through the servers. All the process happens only in Sigsync servers and no other third party service is involved. This makes it that only Sigsync and Microsoft transmission of data happens which is secured by TLS connections.
We have a detailed step by step guide on how to use app password here.
Email processing is highly secure as all process happens inside Sigsync servers and no outside emails are accepted except our customers.
No, we do not store or share any data with any other third parties.
When you sign up for an account with us, we’ll retain information as long as your account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you the Services. If you request for deletion of your account, it will be deleted. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our database; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
We use your data to provide you with the Sigsync Services pursuant to our contract with you. Specifically, Sigsync uses your data to:
- Provide, update, maintain and protect our Services and business. For example, we make it easier to share and collaborate by storing your Personal information / Personal Data and making them available for you to use.
- Communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions. If you contact us with questions or concerns about the Services, we may use your Personal information / Personal Data to respond.
- Send you emails and other communications. We may contact you about important changes to our Services and Service-related notices. These communications are considered part of the Sigsync Services and you may not opt out of them.
Sigsync will collect and use your data in furtherance of its legitimate interests in operating our Services and business. Specifically, Sigsync uses your data to:
- Understand how you use our Services and improve them.
- Investigate and prevent security issues and abuse of Sigsync Services or Sigsync users.
- Comply with applicable law, legal process, or regulation.
Finally, Sigsync will sometimes collect and use your data with your consent to:
- Send you marketing materials about our Services. If you do not wish to receive these materials, simply click the Unsubscribe link in any email, or update your Opt out section of your Sigsync account.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of purchasing the Services, and when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Through Sigsync desktop applications you download from the Sites or in connection with the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Sites.
- We collect information about how you use the Services, including actions you take in your Sigsync account. We use this information to improve our Services, develop new services and features, and protect Sigsync users. For example, we collect information about how you interact with our Sigsync application to optimize the design and placement of certain screen and buttons to make it more usable. We also use aggregate usage information regarding Showcase to determine which parts of the feature our users are finding most useful.
You have a right to ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
You have an absolute right to object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, and we’ve made it easy for you to do so. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by simply click the Unsubscribe link in any email, or update your Opt out section of your Sigsync account.
You may also send us an email at to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you believe that Sigsync has no lawful basis for using your personal data, or believe there are other inaccuracies in your personal data, please let us know by contacting us at and we’ll look into it.
For information about your account, sign in to your account page. Here you can find the details associated with your account.