Sigsync Email Signature for Office 365 is cloud-based solution for Office 365 tenants. It is designed to work without any local installation. It's a service to add email signatures with banners and disclaimers to your Office 365 emails. The mechanism used for signature adding is based on rules set by user. All email clients and mobile devices are supported.
How Sigsync Works?
It's a cloud-based server-side service which processes emails and adds signatures, disclaimers, etc. based on rules defined by user. This is done by using Secure TLS connection with Microsoft servers in Office 365. It is easy to add signatures to tenants and configure, which creates connectors and rules in user exchange environment to reroute all emails that require signature through Sigsync service and sent to recipients from Office 365. Let’s explain how this process works.
- A user sends an email from Office 365 account.
- Microsoft Office 365 Exchange rules 'Sigsync Routing rules' are applied on the email to be sent. If the rule matches, Office 365 forwards the email to Sigsync server using 'Sigsync Outbound Connector' through secure TLS connection.
- Now, the incoming email is accepted by Sigsync server and processed based on signature rules created by user. Signature is added to email if applicable.
- Email is returned back to Office 365 after processing using secure TLS connection through 'Sigsync Inbound Connector'.
- Office 365 sends the email which is processed by Sigsync service to recipient of email and delivered to recipient destination.
Security and Performance
Sigsync Email Signature for Office 365 service values safety and security and maintains business standards. Below are the details on how security is maintained.
- Only emails from registered Office 365 tenants are accepted and processed. So, no other emails are accepted from 3rd party.
- Sigsync service does not store user email data. User emails are only routed through our services which processes it and sends it back to Office 365. No emails will be copied or read or forwarded to anywhere.
- Sigsync does not modify email’s user content or sender or recipients, but it may add signature related properties to email when signatures are being added to email and it will add ‘X-Sigsync-Processed’ and ‘Received’ headers.
- No email content or headers are stored in logs. If and only if there is a user request to fix unique issues, few relevant headers will be logged temporarily.
- Our servers are scalable according to email traffic received. There will be only few seconds of delay up to 5 second to process emails and attach signature.
Want Free personalized service?
Sigsync email signature service offers company-wide and centralized email signature for Office 365 and Exchange.
We can assist you in getting your signature ready effortlessly.