Analytics with Google Analytics
Integration of Sigsync Email signature service with Google Analytics allows you to track and evaluate the performance of your email signature campaign.
Available URL tags in Google Analytics
Google Analytics has five various URL parameters which can be placed in email signature. Using the appropriate URL parameters in links can collect detailed information of your email signature marketing campaigns.
- utm_campaign: It specifies the name of the campaign or product promotion such as winter_sale.
- utm_source: This parameter is used to determine the source of the traffic such as email, newsletter etc.
- utm_medium: It specifies the marketing medium.
- utm_content: It is used for A/B testing of ads. This parameter differentiates between the ads or links which points to the same URL.
- utm_term: This parameter is used for paid search to specify the keyword for an ad.
How to add analytic links in Sigsync signature generator with various parameters?
Sigsync Email signature service has various email tracking parameters. Drag and drop the Analytic link tool to the signature generator which shows the list parameters to fill in. Let’s understand how to add the Analytic link to the email signature in the signature generator:
- In Sigsync signature generator, click the 'Choose Signature Templates' button to select a template from the 'Saved Template list' or select new template from the pre-existing template list.
- Drag the 'Analytic Link' block to the signature in generator.
- Displays the set of various parameters to fill in while dropping the Analytic link block to the signature. Click the 'Save' button to apply the changes.
Let’s understand the set of parameters supported in Sigsync email signature service:
- Link (URL address): It’s your website link which needs to be added to track the traffic coming from the emails.
- Link text: It’s a link text which is clickable.
- Tooltip: The entered text will be displayed as a tooltip text when the mouse moves over it.
- Campaign source: It’s a source of the traffic such as Google, newsletter etc.
- Campaign medium: It’s a medium of the campaign which contains the general source of traffic.
- Campaign Term: It’s a keyword which is used to differentiate between the various ads.
- Campaign content: It can contain the product name, product code or a slogan such as summer_sale.
- You can view the results of your campaigns in the Google Analytics account. Go to Acquisition-> Campaigns-> All Campaigns from the left pane of the user interface
Want Free personalized service?
Sigsync email signature service offers company-wide and centralized email signature for Office 365 and Exchange.
We can assist you in getting your signature ready effortlessly.