Analytics with Woopra
Woopra is web analytic tool which collects detailed data of your generated website traffic. The generated reports can be used to evaluate the performance of your email signature marketing campaigns.
The available URL tags in Woopra
Woopra has five various URL parameters which can be placed in email signature. Using the appropriate URL parameters in links can collect detailed information of your email signature marketing campaigns.
- woo_campaign: It’s a name of the campaign or product or product promotion such as summer_sale etc.
- woo_source: This parameter helps to determine source of the traffic such as email signature etc.
- woo_medium: It is used to determine the medium of the campaign such as email etc.
- woo_content: This parameter is used for A/B testing of ads and the tag is used to differentiate the ads or link which points to the same URL.
- woo_term: It used in paid search which determines the keywords used in the ads.
How to add analytic links in Sigsync signature generator with various parameters?
Sigsync Email signature service has various email tracking parameters. Drag and drop the Analytic link placeholder to the signature generator or use link option from other placeholder select menu, which will show a list of analytics parameters. Let’s understand how to add the Analytic link to the email signature in the signature generator:
- In Sigsync signature generator, click the 'Choose Signature Templates' button to select a template from the 'Saved Template list' or select new template from the pre-existing template list.
- Drag the 'Analytic Link' block to the signature in generator.
- Displays the set of various parameters to fill in while dropping the Analytic link block to the signature. Click the 'Save' button to apply the changes.
Let’s understand the set of parameters supported in Sigsync email signature service:
- Link (URL address): It’s your website link which needs to be added to track the traffic coming from the emails.
- Link text: It’s a link text which is clickable.
- Tooltip: The entered text will be displayed as a tooltip text when the mouse moves over it.
- Campaign source: It’s a source of the traffic such as Google, newsletter etc.
- Campaign medium: It’s a medium of the campaign which contains the general source of traffic.
- Campaign Term: It’s a keyword which is used to differentiate between the various ads.
- Campaign content: It can contain the product name, product code or a slogan such as summer_sale.
- You can view the reports of your email signature marketing campaigns in your Woopra account.
Want Free personalized service?
Sigsync email signature service offers company-wide and centralized email signature for Office 365 and Exchange.
We can assist you in getting your signature ready effortlessly.